A large number of campaigns on Woovit require creators to have linked their Steam accounts. There are two main reasons for this:
1. Prevent someone from taking a code to a game they already own
2. See the number of hours played of a game on Steam. This is usually done on Woovit to see if the player should be given downloadable content for that game.
To re-set your qualifications for these campaigns you will either need to make your account Public, or the “Game details” setting Public, for example
1. In the drop down menu of your account name in the upper right of your Steamcommunity.com page after logging in, click the View Profile option in the drop down menu.
2. Click the Edit Profile link under your displayed badge in the upper right hand corner,
3. click the My Privacy Settings tab.
Woovit only uses this information for campaign qualification and it is not shared “publicly” beyond our internal matching system. You may re-set your Steam account to private at any time and we will not be able to ping the Steam servers.