We have made some significant improvements to the readability and usability of our publishers’ “Feed” of events, and a small improvement to our whitelists.
- Creator channel stats are now shown on hover.
- Items are highlighted when you hover over them.
- The separation of days is now less intrusive.
- The color scheme is now unified.
- The filters area is brightened up.
- The background is now a pleasing blue gradient.
This new look should be less taxing to wade through, so you can get back to slinging codes sooner.
Notes added to a feed item regarding a creator will now also be posted to their profile.
Invitations to Woovit from adding someone to a whitelist are now more flexible. If you invite someone using an email address, they can sign-up to Woovit with a channel attached to a different email address and still be on your whitelist.
If you’re a publisher that would like a demo of these capabilities, let us know at [email protected] or our chat box in the lower right of this screen. We look forward to hearing from you.